Purchased a motorbike on finance?

You could be due a refund of ยฃ1000s

Find out in less than 60 seconds if you can make a claim

Why choose us?

Graphic representation of a trophy with two handles

Over ยฃ440 million won

Since 2006 Investor Compensation has won millions in Compensation for more than 600,000 customers!

Graphic representation of a checkmark

Risk-free, Hassle-free

If you cannot claim or your claim is unsuccessful, you won’t pay a penny*. Investor Compensation does the work for you.

Graphic representation of a customer service working in a headset

Proven track record

We have 18 years of experience handling nearly 1m claims of financial mis-selling for consumers like you.

What is mis-sold car finance?

In January 2024 the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) investigation uncovered extensive proof of mis-selling on UK motorbike finance contracts.

Millions of UK riders unlawfully overpaid, so if you bought a car after April 2007, you may be entitled to thousands in compensation.

Over 560,000 customers overpaid by more than 50% for their new and used motorbikes. The annual overpayment amounted to over ยฃ300 million and applied to motorbike finance agreements, including Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) and Hire Purchase (HP).

Start my check

Can I make a claim?

If you were issued an unaffordable loan, charged an interest rate higher than 4.9% APR, and there were hidden commissions in your agreement, you may be eligible to claim.

Start my check
Single chevron facing right

Enquire online

Complete our online form it takes less than 2 minutes.

Two chevrons pointing right

HP and PCP Checks

We will conduct a HP and PCP Check with the lender to identify any potential claims you may have.

Three chevrons facing right

Sit back and relax

If you are eligible for a claim we will deal with the entire process on your behalf. You can sit back and relax

Since 2006 we’ve had over 600,000 satisfied customers claiming back almost ยฃ1/2 billion

Very easy. It was so easy no forms to fill in just signed and date and the rest was done for you.

Mrs Hills

From Bexhill on Sea

They kept us well informed about our ppi claim,the staff were very helpful ,polite and professional at all times. I would highly recommend investor compensation to anybody who wants to make a ppi claim.

Mr Daly

From Leicester

A very good service. The service was excellent, and we particularly liked the way in which we were constantly kept up to date with everything that was happening.

Mr & Mrs Usher

From Londonderry

Investor Compensation (UK) Ltd is a Claims Management Company. You do not need to use our services to make your complaint, you can do this yourself for free by contacting your lender directly. If your complaint is not successful you can refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service or, if the firm is no longer trading, the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.

*No Win, No Fee* A success fee between 18% and 30% (including VAT) will be charged if your claim is successful. If you cancel your claim after the 14-day cooling-off period, you may still be charged a fee. If you terminate the Agreement outside of the 14 day Cancellation period, You will be liable to pay Us our reasonable costs incurred in relation to Our Services at the rate of ยฃ175 per hour (including VAT).


What are your fees?

Investor Compensation work on a No Win, No Fee* Basis, so if your claim is unsuccessful you don’t pay a penny.rnrnA success fee between 18% and 30% (including VAT) will be charged if your claim is successful. If you cancel your claim after the 14-day cooling off period, you may be charged a fee.

Can I claim myself?

Yes, you can make a claim for mis-sold PCP yourself. You must first make a claim to the lender request a refund, if your claim isnโ€™t successful you can then escalate it to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Alternatively, you can work with us as a claims management company and use our No Win, No Fee* service and we can deal with it on your behalf and take the stress out of the process.

What is the process?

The process is simple. Submit your details on our 5 step form, our experts will then process your claim and you sit back and wait for your funds back. We will keep ypou informed throughout the process.

Can I claim for more than one car?

Yes, you can claim for any PCP or HP Finance Agreement you have had between April 2007 and 28th January 2021 where there were discretionary commissions or you believe you were mis-sold.

What if I donโ€™t have all of my paperwork?

The finance companies must keep records of all customer transactions for 6 years. So if you have checked your eligibility with us and consented to us dealing with your claim we will still be able to claim on your behalf.rnrnIf you paid off your finance agreement more than 6 years ago, there may not be any available paperwork for you. However, there have been cases against mis-selling from over 20 years ago and no paperwork was available so itโ€™s worth a try.rnrnu0026nbsp;

Still have a question?

Call us on 0800 083 0167